I'm filling out an application and I need some help! One of the questions asks how my friends would describe me. So, I guess, what three words would you use to describe me?
This could be a dangerous question to leave open, but luckily for you I can't say anything but positive. Things that I have noticed about you would be.. Determined Open Minded Genuine Creative Encouraging Dependable and I am sure I could come up with some more.
I think Rylie nailed it! Definitely agree with the fiesty, competitive for sure, and oh so creative! You inspire me! Oh and did I mention funny- you always make me laugh. :) Love ya chica!
8 comments:
This could be a dangerous question to leave open, but luckily for you I can't say anything but positive. Things that I have noticed about you would be..
Determined
Open Minded
Genuine
Creative
Encouraging
Dependable
and I am sure I could come up with some more.
I agree with Natalie's:
I thought of:
helpful
kind
welcoming
positive
Patient, out-going, friendly, and I'm going to have to agree with positive, welcoming and determined.
Positive, creative, maternal.
Jovial
Tenacious
Hands-on
I love these things about you!!!
Fiesty, Competitive, Kind-hearted
Creative, Kind, passionate
I think Rylie nailed it! Definitely agree with the fiesty, competitive for sure, and oh so creative! You inspire me! Oh and did I mention funny- you always make me laugh. :) Love ya chica!
Post a Comment