.JPG)
Nine months, how quickly they've flown by! I can't believe that our little
baby girl has grown so much. She's tons of fun right now and we just love everything about her personality!
.JPG)
Cadance is so serious when she inspects her toys and loves to test them out
(and live up to her drumming name) by banging things together. She also loves to show us how
strong she is by picking all of her toys up and holding them over her head!
.JPG)
.JPG)
While I was taking these pictures of her
(and enticing her into attempting to crawl) she actually starting crawling! Right in the middle of her
photo shoot!! Something clicked and she spent the rest of the day crawling
(albeit slowly) around the living room! Matt's totally excited but it's a little bittersweet for me. I'm so proud of her but it's a kind of sad when there's a physical manifestation of how fast she's growing up. Not to mention now we
really have to find that gate!
( And, here's an aerial view of the push-ups that I was talking about in the other post about her.).JPG)
If you look closely you can see her two
(and only) bottom teeth that have been growing in. She puts them to good use when she's inspecting the carpet for
snacks that end up on the floor after one of her meals. She still really loves to eat!
.JPG)
I just found out yesterday that
Cadance also really likes
shoulder rides. She was particularly fussy all evening so finally I threw her up on my shoulders and we went to look at ourselves in the mirror...she loved it! She
laughed and
laughed the whole time, pretty much the only laughs we heard out of her after she got up from her second nap!
.JPG)
She also likes to hitch a ride on my hip, grab onto the neckline of my shirt, suck her
thumb and just watch everything going on around her.
Cadance, if ever there was a girl more loved than you, we've never known her!
10 comments:
I can't get over her eyes! She's so lovely. If she ever runs out of things to eat off your carpet, she can come over and find treats with Eleanor. It's her favorite pastime.
LOVE THOSE EYES!!...
and I know what you mean about the growing up to fast part. I'm right there with you.
...and here's to little babes who love hitching rides. Erik is a year and a half- and still LOVES to be carried around.
Well, I know a couple of other girls that were loved a bit ...
Cadance is so beautiful. What a perfect daughter/sister/ granddaughter she is!
Where do you get her outfits? Sooooo dang cute!
Wow I think she totally looks like Bauer in that last pic! Oh she is SO precious!
Cadance is just so sweet. We sure miss her! that was absolute perfect timing to begin crawling!
She is so adorable! You do a great job with her pictures! I'm definitely going to spend less on professional photos this time around. If I can't get some good ones myself...you're hired!
I've been pretty excited to bust out the dresses and hairbows again. One time just isn't enough!!! :)
hehe....I am glad that you caught a picture of her push up! She is so stink'n cute and I miss those super cutie chubby cheeks!
I can't believe she crawls!! She is growing up way too fast!!
She is such a cutie. I am glad I got to meet her.
Post a Comment