Mar 15, 2010

Best Buds

These two kids crack me up! It's so much fun to watch them interact with each other (as long as they're not fighting). One thing that I have found particularly humorous to watch is the Battle of the Sippy!

Bauer has his sippy that he sleeps with and, for whatever reason, Cadance thinks it's the coolest thing ever. Whenever she sees it she immediately gets a big smile on her face and skitters over to sneak a sip. I don't care if she does (especially if Bauer isn't in the room) but Bauer minds...big time! So, to remedy the situation, I took Cadance to Walmart and let her pick out...
Her very own matching sippy.
She loves it! The first day she had it she soaked, and I mean soaked, through at least five diapers!
Bauer's happy because now she leaves his sippy alone! Although, when we first bought hers, he wanted to switch because she had the cool new one, but I convinced them to each keep their own.
Cadance loves her big brother, even if she can't always figure out what he's doing...And Bauer? He loves his little sister just as much as she loves him!

5 comments:

breezy and branden said...

Haha that is so funny. Your kiddos are too cute Aubrey!

Rylie said...

Bauer is such a good brother!

Becca said...

Cute! I love the picture of them drinking their sippies together!

J.C. Carlson said...

What sweet, precious, little pals!

Jared and Sarah said...

Awww they're so cute :) That's great they get a long so well. I wish I were there!