Mar 12, 2010

Keeping Busy

After complaining about not having anything to blog about, I realized that I actually do have things I could be posting! Of course, this means that pretty much everything is about Bauer and Cadance, but who doesn't want to hear about them?!We've been spending a lot of time this week hanging out in Cadance's freshly cleaned room. Bauer loves to jump on the now-cleared-off bed and likes to have Cadance in there to watch him.He even pulls out the Bumbo so she has a front row seat!Then Bauer shows off all of his mad jumping skills and demonstrates how to "break apart" the Lego villains he and Matt fight on a nightly basis.
And then, after Bauer has put Cadance back in the Bumbo one too many times, she demonstrates how to fall apart until she gets her way.

9 comments:

Becca said...

How fun for him! Thats what is great about having a younger sister....a forced audience!

I especially love his inside out pants ;) He is such an energetic sweet boy...I miss him and that little girl!

Linz said...

What is on the wall behind Bauer? Those jumping shots are awesome!!!!

Alexis said...

Life with kids is never dull is it!

Natalie Koester said...

Very cute and I love the 11 month pictures. We missed hanging out with you guys this week.

Aubreydoll said...

Yes, Bauer's pajama bottoms are on inside-out...I promise it was him and not me!

And Linz, do you remember that wooden peg thing we used to hang our mugs on (long, long ago!)? I used it to hang Cadance's headbands and tutus on. I knew there was a reason I kept it all these years...

Ruth said...

That kid has caught some serious air there or you have a bouncy bed. How fun that they are already "playing" together, whether Cadance likes it or not just yet.

McGinnis Family said...

Those shots of Bauer are AWESOME!!!! In flight! The best! Good job!

Stephanie said...

I think we can all always find something to blog about when kids are involved!!! Cute pictures. Love the eleven month ones of Cadence!

Rylie said...

Now THAT is how you get a hole in your bed. ;)