
My little girl is growing up so fast! Eleven months have come and gone and she is still such a
joy in our lives!
Cadance is so much fun, we all
love being around her. She and Bauer are starting to play with each other more and more everyday. Even if Bauer wants to play the
Wii he asks me to bring her down so she can watch him!
Cadance loves to pull herself up onto anything she can get her hands on
(and it's gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion)! And, just today, she started to purposely
walk a little bit while holding onto the couch. She's done it before but completely by accident while moving her feet to keep from falling over.

So far she has one word that she uses on purpose. "Mama"...but it's her word for food! But I've noticed in the last couple of days that it seems to be
morphing into her go-to word that she likes to say a lot. I'm hoping that it's in the stages of becoming her word for me! Also, when Matt came home today she started saying, "
Dadadada" when he walked in the door, so it probably won't be long now before she starts to really talk!

This girl is such a
mover now, she's a crawling speed demon! We have to keep our eyes on her because she gets into anything and everything.
(A post about that coming soon.)
It's getting increasingly more difficult to take
pictures of her, especially for her monthly
photo-shoots! I guess it's a good
(yet sad) thing there's only one of those left because, in the end, we're all left a little frustrated!

I think
Cadance waits until her month-marks before she does something new to surprise us. She started crawling during her 9-month
photo-shoot, and then today she blew us away when she started crawling up the stairs! First attempt ever and it only took her about three tries before she was climbing like a
pro! Matt and I keep saying it, but this baby is going to be trouble...

And now that she
(somewhat) cooperated with pictures, she's off
again!
We love our little troublemaker and every bit of mischief she gets into!
2 comments:
Boardman girls are always trouble! ;) I cant believe how big that sweetie is getting. Love the dress! (of course!)
She is such a doll! Hopefully she will let me hold her before we leave. :) I still think she looks so much like your mom. Too cute!
Post a Comment