Jun 17, 2010

"Hi, I'm Cadance..."

"Could I be wearing anymore clothes??"
Cadance is starting to remind me of Joey from one of my most favorite episodes of Friends.Cadance wants to wear any item of clothing she finds around the house. She doesn't care if it's hers or not! In these pictures she's wearing a pair of her pants, two of Bauer's shirt, a dress, and Bauer's pajama bottoms on her head. She couldn't have been happier!

6 comments:

Alyson said...

She could not be more adorable!

Janet said...

What a funny, sweet, and fun girl! She is adorable!

Rylie said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so grown up!! Such a cute little stink!

Janee said...

Cutest.thing.ever.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I think that's my all time favorite Friends episode! Thanks for the laugh!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ha! I love that episode. Eleanor also loves to try on her clothes. Everything meant for the bottom goes on the head and her legs go through the sleeves of all her tops. Too funny. Cadance is going to love these pictures some day.