We also had to take a walk through the rose gardens while we were there. There's one rose bush that I have to visit every year because the flowers smell like raspberries! We also really like to spin this big marble ball!
Jun 25, 2010
Wizard's Day
On Tuesday we went to the Children's Garden for Wizard's Day!
Bauer got to see a witch cast a spell and got to see some tadpoles the were just starting to form their frog legs.
Then, he got to make his very own potion with some magic plants (with a little help from Daddy).
After that is was on to wand making! Bauer got to choose what kind of wood he wanted to make a wand out of...I'm pretty sure he chose maple, but I'm not sure if he actually grabbed a maple wand...
He and I were able to make a secret treasure map and then make it appear by coloring it with some flower petals. My finger tips were purple for a while!
Then we went to play in the fountain. Cadance liked this because she was actually able to get out and walk around!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment