Jul 3, 2010

Travelling Through Time

A couple days before I left to go visit my mom, I went over to my friend Crissy's house to help her go through stuff to get ready for a moving sale. We were making some pretty good time until we found several boxes of pictures from high school. Oh boy, the work came to a screeching halt as we sat down to look through a "few" of them.

We laughed and laughed and laughed (with a few horrified screams thrown in the mix) at all of the pictures of the two of us. We found pictures from things we did that neither of us even remembered doing! Not to mention we found a couple of notes that I had written her while sitting in my apparently boring 5th hour class, a letter, and a couple journal entries that she had written after breaking up with one of her boyfriends. Oh the trials of a teenager! It really was awesome to travel down memory lane with Crissy since she's moving in a few weeks to go to grad school.

This is a picture of a picture that I happened to have out (I didn't feel like digging through all of our storage to find another one). I think it was the summer of '99 and we were all ready to go to the Street Dance that our ward was hosting. You can tell that we both think we're smokin'!!

10 comments:

Alyson said...

WOW! You are totally hot in these pics!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Promise me that you kept those pants!

Janet said...

Whoa. You look a bit too attractive in that outfit. I'm surprised I let you out of the house!

Linz said...

What an awesome pic! You look like you could be doing a music video for "grease lightning" or something!

Tony and Traci said...

Holy Hot pleather, Batman! Those are some wicked pants.

Rylie said...

You look hott!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

is that pleather?? You are hot!!

Becca said...

I think I actually had those pants...I wore them for a dance routine for young womens. Obviously we have the same good taste...haha

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Oh my, I love. Those pants are to die for. Will you please wear them to the nest playgroup...

The Richardson Clan said...

So awesome! One hot mamma! If I knew how to type out a whistle that's what I'd be writing. :)