It may or may not be known that Matt and I didn't go on a honeymoon. It was something we always planned to do but then never did
(sad, I know). But now, when the time comes, I know exactly where we'll be going for our long overdue honeymoon...
I was reading an article online about some of the best vacation spots and came across
Laucala Island Resort...

A private island where you stay in your own private hut...

And each hut has its own private pool. Now, all we need to do is start saving since the resort has a $3,800/day
price tag!
4 comments:
One day Clayton and I have plans to buy our own private island. We figure it will take 25 million or so to do it right. Once we get it all set up you can stay for free. I'll let you know when it's done.
Can I come along?
Oh, I am so going to start planning for that vacation! How awesome!
That looks heavenly. If we can save enough I'd like to retire there...
Post a Comment