We started off with a few errands in Frandor. We went to Joann's so he could help me pick out some fabric for a project that might be a little beyond my ability, but I'm going to try it anyway! (Hopefully more on that in the next month or so...) While we were waiting in line I kept Bauer occupied with pictures of himself...
He was laughing so hard that I'm pretty sure everyone was staring at us, but we were having a great time so who cares!
After we were finished with my errands, we headed off to Applebee's for dinner for two! We sat next to each other and played games with his kids menu while sipping on our raspberry lemonades.
Then we headed over to wander around the mall to kill some time before our movie started. We discovered that the Lansing Mall now has a mini Toys "R" Us and we had a good time playing with the walkie-talkies and remote control train.
Then, off to see Despicable Me. I had no idea what to expect, but the movie ended up being really good! Bauer's favorite part of the movie was at the end when the credits were rolling and the "minions" were shooting each other out of canons and whatnot.We had a great time together and Bauer was not ready to come home! So I told him he could help me pump some gas at the gas station and then we'd come home and read some books together. It was a lot of fun and I'm thinking that we'll have to do it again soon since IMAX: Hubble 3D just started at Celebration Cinema...
2 comments:
Hahaha....those pictures are hilarious!!! How cute that you went on a little date. It looks like you had a lot of fun together. I LOVED despicable me! It was so funny! and "SO FLUFFY!!!!!" ;)
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment