Sep 13, 2010

Oh What A Beautiful Morning

At the risk of jinxing the rest of the day, I just have to say that this morning has been absolutely wonderful!I started off the morning with a nice conversation with Bauer about school while he was enjoying his breakfast and then we went to wait for the bus together (Cadance was still sleeping). He's gotten into the habit of picking me a flower every morning when we're waiting for the bus. And, I have to say, as I was waving goodbye to his sweet face in the window of the bus I felt a little sad that he was leaving, but he is loving school so much that I can't be too sad!Then, Cadance and I had a great morning together, too! We played peek-a-boo, I chased her around, she played with her Little People toys while eating her breakfast, and then we went for a walk up to L & L to get some milk. She walked almost the whole way up there and explored everything in our path (including almost every rock we passed)!Of course, Kitty was with us and she was either tucked comfortably in Cadance's arm, being squeezed and hugged while Cadance sucked her thumb, or enjoying a smooth ride in the stroller while Cadance pushed her along.

We bought some muffins along with the milk and came back to have a delicious morning snack together. What we didn't end up eating will surely be devoured by the birds later!

When Bauer got home from school they both had lunch and Cadance went down for a nap. Then, Bauer and I played a few games together and now he's taking a nap (or at least having quiet time) and I'm hoping the rest of the day will go as well as the first half did. I'm pretty sure it will since my hip hop class starts up again tonight. Yipee!!

3 comments:

Linz said...

I wondered if you were continuing hip hop. yay!! You are so good at it! Does cadance have cute little pig tails?

Becca said...

Those are some sweet pictures of Cadance! I love the last one. How fun to have some one on one time with her like you did with Bauer....even though I know both of you miss him.

The Richardson Clan said...

What cute pics! She's such a poser! I love it!