After that it was Silver Stars Pop-Up. The kids had to go on a scavenger hunt to find the five hiding Silver Stars.
Sep 19, 2010
Mario Party 5!
Yesterday was Bauer's Super Mario Galaxy 2 party! He's been looking forward to it for at least a month! (Click here for more of the specific details of the party.)
The first game we played was Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos! Luigi dropped all of the Purple Coins and Mario and his friends had to collect them all.
Next, Mario and gang had to conquer Sneaking Down the Creepy Corridor and defeat all the Boos to find the Comet Medal.
After that it was Silver Stars Pop-Up. The kids had to go on a scavenger hunt to find the five hiding Silver Stars.
At last, the final level, Bowser's Big Lava Power Party! The kids had to throw fireballs at Bowser to defeat him!
Once Bowser was finally take down, they were awarded the Grand Star as their sweet reward...
Then, all the kids - ahem, I mean, Bauer - opened the presents! (I love this picture, no kid can resist the pull of unwrapping a gift! Even Cadance is willing to get in the mix with all the boys!)
All the boys together, the girls were off doing their own thing. This might be Bauer's first party where boys outnumber the girls!
Cadance was a little hesitant about the whole thing until everyone left, then she had her fun! She found a fork and searched the house for leftover plates of cake and went to town!
I think I can safely say that Bauer had a great time at his party! Happy Birthday, Bauer!
After that it was Silver Stars Pop-Up. The kids had to go on a scavenger hunt to find the five hiding Silver Stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday little man! Looks like the party was a lot of fun!
You have got to be the cutest mom EVER!!! What a great, fun, creative party for Bauer!!!! Can't believe he's 5!!!!
"you know I'll win!" hee hee
What a fun party!!! You're the best mom!
Looks like a blast...and no surprise, super creative also!
So much fun. Thanks again for the awesome party. Cohen had a blast! And Happy Birthday Bauer!!
Looks like a blast. I love the creative theme, and all the games and things that went with it. Apparently it has been way too long since I checked your blog, because I hadn't seen your new haircut. I love it! Super cute. Also, I'm glad to hear Bauer is doing Young Five's. You'll have to tell me more about the details and if you're happy with it. I was thinking that would be a good solution for us too, with the Sept birthday. I don't really want to do preschool again, but also don't want her to start kindergarten yet!
The big 5! Happy Birthday Bowdeezie (sp?)
The party looks like it was a blast. So creative.
Thats awesome aubrey. I wish I could have been there for it.
Post a Comment