Sep 22, 2010

While the Boys Are Away...

...the girls will play!C is for your crystal blue eyes!A is for the way you always make me laugh!D is for the way you love to dance whenever you hear music!A is for your angelic smile!N is for the way you never give up, you just try and try again!C is for the when you crawl into my lap, especially when you need a kiss or a hug!E is for how easily you've stolen all of our hearts!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this girl??

6 comments:

Janee said...

Omg how cute are you two! Esp love the toenails :)

Mommy-daughter time is the BEST!

Janet said...

Nice. I'm "teaching" my class, and I've got tears in my eyes!

ashley said...

She is soo cute, and I can't get over how cute your hair is.

Chad & Marisa said...

DARLING pictures! I love her, and I love your hair. Those are ones to definitely keep! What a beautiful family!

Linz said...

You two have a very special bond. Are these self-timed photos?

Becca said...

I love the one between N and C! So precious! Love the toesies!