Nov 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving with Matt's family yesterday! Full of delicious food, lots of laughs, and plenty to be grateful for.I brought supplies up to make a Thanksgiving turkey so we could write down everything that we were grateful for on the feathers. It was a lot of fun and Bauer loved it! Cadance even contributed (the white feather is hers).
Things got a little crazy after that, must have been something in the pie! (I never promised not to post this! My camera, my pictures, my choice!)

5 comments:

Becca said...

I didnt know you invited Grizzly Adams....haha. I think its funny, because Ozzie looks the same :) Looks like fun, and I wish I could have been there with all of you!

Becca said...

Haha...Oh my gosh. Matts face! hahaha and Dad....sooooo funny!

Linz said...

Happy Thanksgiving Boardmans!! Does Matt just go to eyes-closed position in silly pictures by default now?

Rylie said...

I knew there was something a little off about the Boardmans...:P

Jared and Sarah said...

LOL, I was thinking the same thing about the grizzly! Wish we could have been there, we're excited for Christmas!!