Nov 28, 2010

It Has Begun

Our Christmas tree in all its glory!

We finished putting our tree up tonight! I love how putting up a Christmas tree has become a three day process when it used to only take us a couple of hours.

Day 1 - Get tree and ornaments out of storage area. Set up tree and put a few strands of lights on.
Day 2 - Put strand of lights with all of Matt's Star Trek ornaments and all other ornaments on.
Day 3 - Pack empty ornament boxes and put all the empty boxes away back in storage area.

I'm blaming it on the kids!
Bauer and Cadance could barely contain their excitement! We did have to trap Cadance in her high chair with a snack otherwise it would have taken hours to decorate the tree. She's too mischievous!(Take 2 of the family picture since Matt's eyes can't handle the flash! I think the kids look better in the first one though, so I had to post both!)
Only 26 days until Christmas!! Are you ready?

3 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ooh! It's so pretty! I miss my tree. (Storage)

Janee said...

Beautiful! Hey I have that same tree skirt lol!

(And no I'm NOT ready!)

Becca said...

That last picture kind of looks Star Trekish....like a glowing ship in space....hahahahahahaha! :) Very beautiful tree!