Dec 8, 2010

Congratulations Matt!

This is a picture of Matt's first paying job as a CG Artist!
The person who asked Matt to help out sent the image of the dragon to him and Matt had to render it into the right position. The book is set to come out in March 2011. I'm so proud of him!!

8 comments:

Natalie Koester said...

That is so awesome and very exciting!

Janet said...

I am so proud of Matt! I hope he'll do the cover of my first novel! (Who knows? Maybe I'll give him 1% of the profits for his help!)

Marianne & Clayton said...

That is totally incredible! What a talent!

Linz said...

That totally rocks!

Rylie said...

WOW!!! Way to go Matt! You'll be in the disney/pixar business in no time! California here you come! ;)

Janee said...

Congrats! That's so awesome!!! That would rock if you guys moved to the west side!

Becca said...

Very nice Matt. Nice??...more like freaking amazing!

The Richardson Clan said...

Nice work Matt! That is awesome!