Dec 28, 2010

An Apple A Day...

Matt's sister, Becca, took a class on how to make caramel apples and she wanted to share her wisdom with us while she was visiting. I am so glad she did because not only was it a lot of fun, it was also the most delicious evening I've had in a long time!There were plenty of apples waiting to be decorated and so many different variations to choose from!Bauer and Poppy kept themselves occupied while the rest of us worked on apples. Those two can always find interesting ways to keep themselves busy!I'm not sure we made enough...
Here are four apples that I made. There's cinnamon & sugar, Oreo, candy cane, and Heath. They were so beautiful that I didn't want to eat them...but then, somehow, the Oreo apple mysteriously disappeared earlier today and the candy cane one is in the process of mysteriously disappearing right now!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Now there's a nice dessert that you and Matt can make for me! Them apples sure look delicious!

Alyson said...

you know, I've never had a caramel apple. You should post the recipe.

Tony and Traci said...

Those are absolutely mouth watering. I can't believe I am missing this. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. I hope I can make it out next year.

Stephanie said...

Um, YUM! Those look amazing. I love that you guys did a Minute to Win it game. Mitch and I were recently saying that that would make for an awesome Ward party. Have I mentioned lately how much I love your hair? You look HOT!