Merry Christmas from the Boardmans!! We hope you all had as wonderful of a Christmas day as we did!
Dec 25, 2010
Merry Christmas!!
I have to say, we were all very excited for Christmas this year and with good reason! It was a wonderful day! We headed up to Matt's parent's house on Christmas Eve and were so excited to see Matt's sisters, Becca and Sarah, and Sarah's husband, Jared. Aside from bed time being really crazy and late, it was a fun night. Bauer was soooo excited for Santa to come and patiently laid down to go to sleep in the same room as Cadance even though she was crying her head off. He didn't care, he knew he had to be asleep if Santa was going to come!
And Santa came!
He brought the two things that Bauer has been asking for all month long plus a few extras!
Not to mention all the other wonderful gifts we all received from everyone else, too!
This year I seemed to have a theme of giving a lot of books and aprons! I didn't plan it that way, it just worked out...
And here's Bauer sporting his new Iron Mat Helmet and Iron Man Repulsors!
Bauer and I played with his Lincoln Logs that Santa brought him (did I mention that Bauer had an amazing Christmas day?).
And here's Matt playing with Cadance's kitty cape that Noni made for her. Noni also made two reversible capes for Bauer, a Batman/Super Why cape and a Superman/Wonder Red cape. He loves them! Cadance just loves to stare at the kitty on hers and give it kisses!
Bauer really, really, really wanted these Iron Man rain boots for Christmas. Santa didn't disappoint! Santa also brought some kitty rain boots for Cadance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha...I cant stop giggling about Matt's "action" shot in Cadances cape! hAHA, it is so funny! Dad is also funny with his apron and the tongs. I am so sad it is already over! I always love coming home and seeing all of you. 50 weeks to go! ;)
Post a Comment