And Christmas isn't even here yet! My good friend Crissy drove up from Georgia for her Christmas vacation and we got to spend a day with her. We had so much fun and we were sad to see her go!
This morning, she and I took the kids to see Tangled and it was such a cute movie! I laughed a lot and (I'll admit) cried a little. I want to see it again!
After we got home Crissy and I baked gingerbread cookies while the kids napped (or should I say, one napped and the other played in her room for two hours). When they got up we had a little too much fun decorating (and eating) the cookies!


This is Bauer's "family." He made them and said, "This is my family! Here's me, Cadance, Crissy, and Daddy." After some confusion on my part, he corrected himself with, "This is me, Cadance, Crissy, and Mommy. Daddy's just at work."
This morning, she and I took the kids to see Tangled and it was such a cute movie! I laughed a lot and (I'll admit) cried a little. I want to see it again!Thanks for coming to visit Crissy, feel free to stop by anytime!!
1 comment:
I love Bauer's family! Cadance, Bauer, Daddy, and Chrissy! What a little ingrate!
(Who knew that you and Chrissy would still be such good friends a decade later!)
Post a Comment