Jan 23, 2011

Secret Hide-A-Way

Cadance's favorite place to hide, play, or just sit in lately is the coat closet. She spends about half of her day going in and out and thinks she's just the funniest person because of it!"Bye!""No really, I'll see you later.""I can see you watching me..."
"Alright, I'll give the people what they want. Cheese!"

5 comments:

Katie said...

i can't believe how old she looks! she is so cute. we need to get together soon!

Linz said...

I was thinking the same! She looks so old! Don't you love when something like a coat closet keeps them busy?!

Janet said...

Oh sure, now that I'm gone, she's all smiles! Why I oughta!

Ruth said...

Cheap thrills! If only closets and empty boxes could entertain them all the time.

Tony and Traci said...

You're kids are so funny. I miss them. Cadance is getting soo big.