Feb 2, 2011

Snow Beast '11

Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband...Snowpocalypse is here!It is the Monster Storm of 2011!Some have even called it Snowmageddon.But, I think Tim Richardson said it best when he said, "In Michigan, we just call it snow."
Now to head back into the house to play games and watch movies all day. If only we could find Cadance...

11 comments:

Janet said...

I love the family picture! That is beautiful! Seriously, where is Cadance?

Ann said...

That's a lot of snow but ya, looks like normal MI winters. Sad we missed out on a snow day! Looks fun!

Noni said...

Happy looking snow bunnies. Love the pictures. Wish we could have been there.

Natalie Koester said...

That is some crazy snow you are getting this year, at least you are trying to make the best of it. I love the family picture in the snow it is very cute.

Stephanie said...

hahahaha. Love the last one. Cute post!

Janee said...

LOL...Aubrey you are freaking hilarious :) LOVE the pics!

We've been getting some cra-zy weather in AZ too!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ya, more like snowmanotsoimpressive. Still fun. I love your new header picture! Glad someone is out there making the best of it!

Linz said...

That was hilarious!!!

Could your family pic in the snow be any cuter?!?!?!?!

Tony and Traci said...

Yeah thats one thing I'm not missn' about MI. It is pretty crazy though. We miss you guys

Jared and Sarah said...

lol, nice tribute to the window rapist song! Hide your kids..hide your wife..lol love the pictures!

The Richardson Clan said...

We've had two ice storms in two weeks here! You guys get a huge blizzard. Crazy weather this year huh?