Feb 24, 2011

My (Bottom) Two Front Teeth

More big news in our house! Bauer lost his first tooth on Sunday!When we noticed that it was gone (he didn't even notice when it fell out) we realized that the tooth next to it was super loose, too!So, this morning, I wiggled and tugged and it popped right out! I didn't want Bauer to lose (as in not be able to find) his second tooth in a week.
So, our little boy is missing his first two teeth! He's excited for a visit from the Tooth Fairy and plans to buy a toy with the money she brought/is bringing him. Although, what toy can you buy for $2?

5 comments:

Rylie said...

Can't believe Bauer is old enough to lose teeth!! Way to go!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

I'm still trying to figure out how he lost a tooth and didn't even realize it.
Congrats Bauer! That's awesome! :)

Becca said...

Wow! What a big boy! I wish I could put something under my pillow and get magical money still!

ashley said...

True, two bucks just isn't what it used to be! Bauer is so grown up! I remember when he was tiny with beautiful soft bouncy curls!

Janet said...

All these steps of our little guy growing up are always so bittersweet. My sweet little guy is growing up.

Hey, I just saw a Whoopee cushion for $2.50. I'll kick in the extra fifty cents!