Well, Matt's been gone for a week and a day. I didn't freak out last Wednesday as much as I thought I was going to. I was about 98% sure that I was going to spend the day laying in a puddle of my own tears wallowing in self pity. But, thankfully, I didn't do that. I had a really positive attitude when we first found out about this new job and I came full circle by the time Matt actually left. I think the anticipation was getting to be too much for me and it was a little bit of a relief to not have to worry about it anymore. Now we just have to do it. Plus, every day that we get through just brings us one day closer to being together again! Not that I'm saying it's easy, but it is doable...especially if we stay as busy as I'm anticipating!
There's one more very important thing that I have to say tonight. SURVIVOR RULES ALL!!! Gosh dang I love that show!!
And goodnight!
4 comments:
Wish we could watch Survivor like old times. What a great season so far huh?! You are super woman Aubrey!!
I'm thinking about you Aubrey! I can't imagine how hard this is. I guess it will give you a whole new respect for single moms huh? And maybe it will make leaving MI a little easier since you will be so glad to finally be together. Please let us know if you need anything.
Your CA trip looked awesome!!! I want to go back, and maybe this time-with just my hubby!
I'm glad you're doing okay! I was wondering how you were surviving. Hang in there. You'll be with your hubby in no time! When you get a chance post how Matt's doing! I'm curious about his new job.
Survivor does rock, but not as much as you!
Post a Comment