Mar 19, 2011

Big Daddy C

Two days after we got home from visiting my mom and sisters, my dad came to visit us! It was nice knowing that we had something to look forward to and get ready for!We met my brother, Tim, for dinner while my dad was here. We don't get to see enough of him so that was nice! What was not-so-nice was the fact that the kids were pretty crazy in the restaurant and I had to sit between the two of them! Oh well, no one minded the spilled lemonade, colored-on table, and yelling at the iPhone, right??(Bauer was back in the car at this point refusing to talk to anyone.)Cadance was really sweet with my dad and loved goofing around and being funny!Bauer, on the other hand, was in kind of a foul mood for the whole visit. In his defense, he wasn't feeling that well. He ended up catching something and then passed it onto me and Cadance. I felt bad because we really didn't do too much while my dad was here because I wasn't feeling up to it. We spent most of our time just hanging out in the house!
Bauer did kind of warm up to my dad a little bit and "allowed" Grandpa to read him a story the last night he was here. Bauer did also enjoy playing the Wii one afternoon with us while Cadance was napping. I think things would have gone better if we'd been able to go do something together. Unfortunately, none of us sickos were up to it!
However, I did introduce my dad to the wonder that is Avatar and now he's hooked!

1 comment:

Rylie said...

I didn't know you had a brother! Glad you were able to have a good visit with your Dad.