I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I thought Cadance might end up looking too different, but she just looks even cuter! I love her new style!
Mar 17, 2011
Cadance's First Hair Cut
Cadance achieved a milestone while we were visiting my family...her very first hair cut!! I've been wanting to do it for a while (and meant to before Matt left) but knew it would be nearly impossible to do it by myself. I mean, how could I possibly be cutting her hair while holding her in my lap and taking all the pictures at the same time?? I know I'm good, but not that good!
"Grammie, don't let them do it! What will I do without my long, wispy ponytails??"
The first cut.
Cadance did such a great job! I was really proud of her. Of course, it probably helped that we had Care Bears playing on the TV!

Isn't she just the most beautiful girl??
Thanks Aunt Rachael!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All three of you girls are beautiful! I'm so happy you and the kids came over for a visit!
LOVE the new hair cut!! She looks soo grown up!
Very cute! We just cut Jadan's hair and he was a little monster the whole time!
Post a Comment