Mar 4, 2011

The Karate Kid

So, thanks to my dad, Bauer is officially signed up for karate!He takes his classes very seriously. Maybe a little too seriously...Look at that intensity!He's doing really well so far. He's only been to two classes but he's really picking things up. He kind of has to though because the instructors move quickly! I've been watching so that I can go over things with him at home but he doesn't believe me when I show him something, like how you spread your feet apart when you stand at ease. He's not buying it!
I'm really proud of him and I know it's going to be really good for him to have something to work at and accomplish.

4 comments:

sugar_cookie said...

That's so awesome for him! It looks like he's having a good time

Janet said...

I'm so proud of my little grandson!

Becca said...

haha...he reminds me of Matt when he plays sports! I am sure that Mr. Bauer is so excited! It will be awesome for him to learn!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Time to bring out the Karate Kid DVDs. If Cobra Kai can't show him how it's done, no one can.