Apr 8, 2011

Eclipse Girls Night!

(For all you Twilight-haters, you can just skip reading this post altogether!)So, in keeping with my theme of staying really busy, I hosted a girls night about a week and a half after Matt went out to California (so obviously this post is a few weeks coming). It's something I've been planning for a while. As in, started collecting stuff for it almost a year ago!It was so much fun! Everyone had to choose whether they wanted to be on Team Edward or Team Jacob and I made name tags for everyone to wear.One of the highlights of the evening (for me) were the caramel apples I made (appropriately decorated in red, white, and dark chocolate). Ever since Matt's sister, Becca, showed us how to make them over Christmas break I've been itching to make them again! And, I ended up with some extras so I could send a few out to Matt which he really appreciated.My friend, Kristy, made these amazing red velvet cupcakes. Complete with cupcake wrappers that matched the topper!We played Pictionary (put together by Kristy) and I found an Eclipse trivia game online that we played. Pictionary was so much fun! The night ended too soon thanks to a snowstorm and a very busy day for everyone else.The prizes for the games were these lotions wrapped in black sparkly and red tulle. I found scents like Twilight Woods, Dark Kiss, Sensual Amber, Enchanting Orchid and a few others.Like I said, the night ended too soon....except for Kristy, her niece, and me. We stayed up until 2am talking and then popped the movie in and watched until 4am!! When was the last time I stayed up that late?? It was awesome but I was exhausted the next day! Oh well, it was totally worth it and I've caught up on sleep since then. (To see the specific details of the party, check out my other blog.)

6 comments:

Kristy Rivers said...

So along with borrowing the decorations I also want a lesson in apple making! They were super dupery yummy!

Janee said...

You always have the bomb parties girl! FUN!

Linz said...

Party queen, fo sho!!!! I love it!!!

Becca said...

Looks like so much fun! The apples turned out great!

So I love Edward, no Jacob, no Edward....so if I love them both, do I get 2 cupcakes? That certainly would sway my decision ;)

Marianne & Clayton said...

Such a fun night, and if you need a reason to make more apples, I will totally make something up.

Rylie said...

Man what a fun party! Wish I could have been there!