May 5, 2011

Easter Morning

"Dear Easter Bunny,
Can I please have a toy airplane?
Bauer"
(Good thing the Easter Bunny was already planning on giving Bauer an airplane since he wrote this note late Saturday night!)We got a much-anticipated visit from the Easter Bunny! We left a healthy snack of carrots and water for the Easter Bunny in case he needed a little refreshment.Bauer's basket......and Cadance's basket! The Easter Bunny spoiled the kids a little bit this year. S/he felt they deserved it after having spent the last two months away from their Daddy!Grammie also sent Bauer and Cadance something very special for Easter! Bauer has been asking and asking and asking for a dolphin Pillow Pet since just before Christmas. I figured it was something he would forget about since it just came out of nowhere. Well, I was wrong!They love these Pillow Pets and sleep with them every night!Happy Easter!


1 comment:

Linz said...

WHAT?!.....IN THE WORLD?! Oh that Bauer cracks me up. I loved how he just loved every part of it, even looking to see what was on the table while grabbing an egg using his peripheral vision.

I am thinking YOU deserved a generous Easter basket for two months without Matt!!!!!!!!