Well, I think it's obvious that I'm getting a little
(or maybe a lot) behind on my blogging! So, backing up a couple weeks...

Cadance and I had so much fun at the Easter playgroup! I couldn't believe how many people were there. I don't know what I would have done without playgroup these last couple years. I love being able to see our friends every week, getting to know people better, and it's really been a fun way for everyone to express their creativity! I can only hope that we will have something similar after we move.

Then, two days later, we went to an Easter brunch/egg hunt. Again, we had a great time and just enjoyed the beautiful weather! I think everyone in attendance got sunburned that day. Time to dust off the bottle of sunscreen!

Bauer had a great time playing with all of his friends
(except for the part when he fell in the puddle.
..)!

Cadance, in true Cadance-form, hung out by herself the whole time except when she and Eli needed to sit down and dig into their eggs together.

Love these kids! Life would sure be dull without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment