
I'm not quite sure how I lucked out, but when Aubrey and I got married, not only did find one fabulous person, but someone who would be a fabulous mother to our children! I am constantly amazed by her everyday, even more so now that we have to be apart for a short time while we make this transition into a new chapter in our lives. She really is a Supermom, taking care of our two very energetic children. I know that both Bauer and Cadance will look back on the time they spend growing up and have so many fond memories thanks to Aubrey. From games, to crafts, to parties, she has created a magical childhood for these two.
I love you so much, dear! Thank you for being the wonderful mother that you are!
1 comment:
Aubrey is an amazing woman and mother and wife. Thank goodness she married a wonderful man and father and husband!
Post a Comment