
Bauer has gotten into the habit lately of sleeping in on school mornings and getting up early on the weekends. I'm sure it's the same thing most of us used to do. I know I did it! He stays in bed and waits for me to come wake him up. Again, it's the same thing I used to do! I would lay in bed waiting for my mom to come in my room and "wake" me up. She'd sit on the edge of my bed and caress my cheek and talk quietly until I decided to pretend that I was being roused from sleep. So now, because
I loved it so much, I do the same thing to Bauer and I know that half the time he's awake, too!

Also, total side note, but it needs to be mentioned. The other morning when Bauer was getting ready for school, he said to me, "You always make things hard for me." Haha, oh really? I'll keep that in mind, Kettle.
1 comment:
Ah, a true student: sleeping in during the week; getting up early on the weekends! It's a universal fact that all school children are hard-wired to do that!
Post a Comment