May 30, 2011

A Small Miracle

It only took me six short years, but I've finally, let me repeat, finally gotten our house in order! I'm sure there are only a handful of people who might actually be interested in this and I've taken far too many pictures, but I have to prove to my future self that this is possible!Kitchen - cleaned.Catch-all counter - cleaned. (No small feat.)Computer desk and kitchen table - cleaned.Living room - cleaned.Cadance's room - cleaned and organized.Bauer's room - cleaned and organized.Upstairs bathroom - cleaned.Family room - cleaned.Game shelf - cleaned and old games weeded out.Downstairs bathroom - cleaned.Office - cleaned.And last, but not least, our bedroom - cleaned!

I worked for two weeks straight!! It feels sooo good to have it done!!

10 comments:

Natalie Koester said...

Well done, looks great!

Becca said...

Wow! You have worked hard! Looks awesome! It looks like the kitty is really confused ;)....and I see that you have Cadance on lock down so she doesnt mess it up haha

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Aubrey, I'm majorly impressed! Getting an entire home cleaned is a huge feat, especially without any help and cute little kids undoing what you just did. Way to go! It looks great! :)

ashley said...

Wow! I am impressed and a little jealous:)

Katie said...

isn't that the best feeling? now come do mine. thanks. :)

McGinnis Family said...

OH wow!!!! You go girl! I seriously understand your post and say WAHOOOOOO for you!!!! Probably makes you feel so "Ahhhhhh!" inside!

Tony and Traci said...

Looks great, Aubrey!!! It always is nice to get things organized.

Marianne & Clayton said...

I LOVE this kind of post! So inspiring! This is seriously impressive, not cause I've ever actually seen your house trashed, but because I know how long this kind of thing takes, especially with two underfoot and no husband help around. Well done!

Janee said...

WOW! AMAZING! I have ZERO motivation to clean and organize my house but seeing this kinda makes me want to!

The Richardson Clan said...

You've inspired me. I am constantly thinking of all my organization projects that I never seem to get to and you have given me some new found motivation. Everything looks amazing!