May 29, 2011

Cadance's Checklist

Today's To-Do List

1) Play peek-a-boo before letting Mommy take me out of my crib - check
2) Grab Kitty and run into the living room right after diaper change to see what's going on - check
3) Eat breakfast out of bowl like a cat - check
4) Run into Bauer's room laughing because I know he doesn't want me in there - check
5) Back into my room to read/sing books to myself - check
6) Do a project with Mommy and Bauer that I will inevitably make a mess with - check
7) Now that Bauer's downstairs, sneak back into his room without his knowledge - check
8) Get caught coloring all over Bauer's wall for the third day in a row - check
9) More personal story time in my room - check
10) Torment the cat - check
11) Drag my little rocking chair out into the middle of the living room - check
12) Put a puzzle together - check
13) Take puzzle pieces and put them in the ride-along car and hide out in my playhouse with everything - check
14) Back into Bauer's room for personal story time with his books - check
15) Quickly run back to my playhouse to finish the game I was playing before I got distracted by Bauer's books - check

And it's only 10:45 am...

3 comments:

Phill and Tiffany said...

I can totally picture her doing all those things :) I wish I had that much energy.

Becca said...

Haha, what a busy little bee!

Janee said...

Sounds like a morning at my house - minus the cat :)