I took Bauer trick-or-treating at Eastwood Towne Center this afternoon. It was so much fun! We got there right as it was starting so we didn't have to wait in any long lines to get candy. They also had cider and donuts (pumpkin donuts, mmm...) and clowns making balloon animals. Bauer learned to say "Trick or treat" and it was so sweet to hear him say it to everyone while we were walking around. Of course, I had to say it first before he would and he was so quiet that half of the people didn't hear him, but those that did thought it was so cute!
Everyone in Matt's department dressed up for Halloween as characters from the Addam's family. Can you guess who Matt is?

1 comment:
Creepy costume Matt...does that Light bulb really light? Its funny. How cute is my nephew! I just love him!
Post a Comment