So, that being said, we decided to just put him in his Superman pj's, slick his hair back and call it good. He liked being able to wear this so much more and loved talking about how he was Superman!We went to a Halloween party some of our friends had and it was so much fun! We hardly saw Bauer at all because he was playing with all the other kids in the playroom. He only wanted to hang out with us when we all went downstairs to listen to the band play. All of this kids came down and were dancing to the music but Bauer made me hold him the whole time and dance. Whenever the band stopped playing he'd start yelling at them to sing again and once they did start he'd start telling me to dance! What a funny boy.
You can't really tell from this picture but Matt is supposed to be Han Solo. He's got a red stripe down both sides of his pants that no one really seemed to notice...

P.S. I'm not really that much shorter than Matt! He had his shoes on and I didn't.
2.jpg)
4 comments:
I love Bauer's costume!! The hair slicked back is awesome. For some reason I am not surprised by the choice of costumes for your two.
What a cute family.
Why would you hang out with a scruffy lookin' nerfherder like Han Solo? He doesn't even have the force!
I have to tell you this... everytime I check your site for a new post and Lillian sees Bauer she says, "Power, Power"
Sorry that all of your comments here are from my family.
Bauer is getting soooo big!
Post a Comment