We had a simple evening on Friday. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Outback, and got one of our favorite meals, ribs! Mmmm, they were better than ever. Then we went did some window shopping at the mall and checked out all the new Christmas ornaments trying to find the ones that we would get this year. (I found one of Ralphie holding the Red Rider BB gun!) Next, we went on over to Best Buy and played a little Guitar Hero and Drum Hero. It's wasn't exactly what I had envisioned for our fifth anniversary, but it was really nice to be out with Matt and not have one of us constantly posted as a lookout to make sure we didn't lose track of Bauer.
Nov 12, 2007
Five Years
Matt and I celebrated our five year anniversary on Friday. I can't believe it's been that long already! It feels like it was just yesterday when we were still living and the Living Center waiting for our roommates to clear out of our apartments so we could get a little time together alone!
We had a simple evening on Friday. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Outback, and got one of our favorite meals, ribs! Mmmm, they were better than ever. Then we went did some window shopping at the mall and checked out all the new Christmas ornaments trying to find the ones that we would get this year. (I found one of Ralphie holding the Red Rider BB gun!) Next, we went on over to Best Buy and played a little Guitar Hero and Drum Hero. It's wasn't exactly what I had envisioned for our fifth anniversary, but it was really nice to be out with Matt and not have one of us constantly posted as a lookout to make sure we didn't lose track of Bauer.
We had a simple evening on Friday. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Outback, and got one of our favorite meals, ribs! Mmmm, they were better than ever. Then we went did some window shopping at the mall and checked out all the new Christmas ornaments trying to find the ones that we would get this year. (I found one of Ralphie holding the Red Rider BB gun!) Next, we went on over to Best Buy and played a little Guitar Hero and Drum Hero. It's wasn't exactly what I had envisioned for our fifth anniversary, but it was really nice to be out with Matt and not have one of us constantly posted as a lookout to make sure we didn't lose track of Bauer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! It goes fast so enjoy it!
Congratulations guys!! That's a long time!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You two are a very cute couple!
I'm so happy for you, my Precious ones! Five years of marriage is a big mile stone. I, too, cannot believe it's been that long. Hey Aubrey, is your hair getting a little long??
Happy Anniversay you cuties!
Holy Moly! Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it! 5 Years! I am so happy that you too were married 5 years ago. I cant believe that Matt has such a great catch. I couldnt imagine anyone else that I would rather have as a sister In Law. You fit in perfectly with the fam. I just wish I was closer to you guys so I could see you more often.
Awww...so cute. That sweater looks great on you. I almost bought it in green, but it didn't look as hot on me. Plus it itched like crazy! Anyway, congrats! I love you guys!! (Hehe...I'm so glad Matt was smart and married you!!!)
Post a Comment