Nov 8, 2007

Good Books

So, after talking to a friend today at playgroup, I realized that the last really good books I read that I just couldn't put down were the Twilight series books. I've read a couple since then, but nothing has grabbed my attention like those did. I can't stand reading books that I'm only half interested in and that I don't really care how long it takes me to finish. I was hoping that those of you who are reading this post would help me out by giving me some new suggestions. I'll read almost anything, but I have to admit I'm a sucker for fantasy! I need some good books to get me though these cold, winter months while we're all cooped up inside. Thanks!

2 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Aubrey, I loved chatting with you today! Your blog is darling. Read Pope Joan. You'll Love!

Anonymous said...

I really loved Lonsome Dove by Larry McMurtry. It is a long western, but it probably is one of my favorite books. It has 3 other books to go along with it too.