Jan 29, 2008

Little Artist

Bauer created a work of art yesterday! I got this idea from a friend of mine and couldn't wait to have him do it. I bought a canvas and let Bauer have at it with his finger paints. It was so fun to watch him doing it and I know he had a great time, too! I asked him later what certain things were and he said that the yellow part is a yellow Jupiter, the big blue part is a moon, and the smaller blue part right in the middle is a comet. I just can't believe how into space he is!

5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

You should sell that somewhere! I'd pay big money for that!

Anonymous said...

Our Precious Bauer! I am so proud and impressed with him and his knowledge of the solar system and the space beyond. He is really something.
At his age, my daugters were still drawing boogers and poop using the actual items as their drawing medium.

Linz said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I hope Bauer makes me one of those masterpieces soon

sugar_cookie said...

that last one was supposed to say it was from me