Mar 6, 2008

Just Say Hi

Bauer and I went grocery shopping yesterday and I swear he said hi or waved to almost every person who walked past us! It just amazes me that he's (usually) not the least bit shy around anyone when I've struggled with being shy for most of my life! I love that even though I'm the parent I'm still learning from him. He's helping me to be a friendlier and more outgoing person (because I have to when he talks to half the people in Meijer!) and I really hope that he stays that way. I really love that little guy!

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

wHAT A CUTE LITTLE GUY!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

He really is so cute! Isn't it funny how different our kids can be from us? Sometimes I wonder where they come from!

Tony and Traci said...

I just wanted to let you know I have a new post on my blog so it's safe for you to visit it again ;)

Anonymous said...

Flip girl you are a posting fool! I haven't checked your blog for like a week or so and I've missed soo much!! So I tagged you. I know you've probably been tagged before so no pressure to do it, but I know you are an avid blogger so you get to play!