3 mile bike ride +
2 semi-flat tires +
10 mile/hour wind blowing directly into my face +
15 minute allowance to get there +
6 month bike riding hiatus that I've been on =
1 completely out-of-breath, red-faced woman!
Oh, and I should probably mention the fact that I was on my way to an Institute Choir practice and that I'm the only soprano. Yeah, that was fun...
7 comments:
You're so cute! Bummer about the tires!!
HA HA HA! You crack me up!
I still really appreciate your help with choir. Sorry that was such an ordeal.
Wow, you're a lot more ambitious than me! At least there wasn't a dog chasing you this time :)
I found out we DO have a bike air pump thingy- so come over anytime and pick it up! I seriously would have thrown the bike in the middle of a busy rode! Okay, maybe not, but I def would not have gone the whole way. You are a trooper!!!
ROAD!
LOL oh no girl! I'm afraid that's going to happen to me at my triathlon!
Post a Comment