Apr 21, 2008

Caged Animals

When I went in to get Bauer up this morning this is what I was greeted with as soon as I opened the door!
This horse is called a "Po-knee" and you're supposed to attach it to your leg and give kids horsey rides with it. Somehow, Bauer hoisted the thing into his crib and was "riding" it! When I opened the door, the look on his face was priceless so I just had to get a couple pictures of him before he decided that being on the horse in his crib wasn't nearly as much fun as being out, even if it meant leaving the horse behind!

2 comments:

Aner said...

That's hysterical! They always do the cutest things when you're not looking!

J.C. Carlson said...

Say, that little Po-Knee is nearly as cute as the little boy riding it! I wonder where he got it from? Was it a Christmas gift? For his first Christmas??