Does my little precious guy want to tell Grammie all about boxing!? Is that what he's saying? Oooh, I just love a sweet little boy with such a sweet little voice!
How cute! Maybe Bryce and Bauer can play against each other when you come over here. Although, I think right now Bryce would have a little more fun watching!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is too cute!
Now there are three wii addicts in your house! I can't wait to show this to zachary he is gonna laugh soo hard! Very cute!
Does my little precious guy want to tell Grammie all about boxing!? Is that what he's saying? Oooh, I just love a sweet little boy with such a sweet little voice!
How cute! Maybe Bryce and Bauer can play against each other when you come over here. Although, I think right now Bryce would have a little more fun watching!
Seriously! That is talent!
That is the funniest thing!
He is so cute. Is he playing my character??? Just jokes. Missed you at playgroup today!
Post a Comment