Here's the video of our newly re-decorated office! I tried to add more pictures since I was told last time there weren't enough. We're not quite done, I still have to update the pictures in the frames and Matt has some work to do organizing his computer games and whatnot, but it was driving me crazy just being in organization limbo! So, I did what I could, took the pictures, and we'll worry about the rest later.
8 comments:
Aubrey it looks fantastic! I love the ribbon curtain. How did you manage to get it painted and organized? Great work! I love your documentation of it too.
wow. It looks GREAT!!
I really like the spartan clock you put up.
Forget music, you should go into decorating! LOVE the curtains.
I am so impressed. You guys have been hard at work!
i love the color. you guys did a fantastic job. i like the idea of using the picture as the inspiration. way to go!
It looks very nice....Love the window treatment!
I love the curtains! You know, I still need a curtain in the kitchen window. I may have to purchase some ribbons and fabric and have you help me out when you get here! Oh, I also want to paint Hannah's room. Since you've become so good at painting ...
Post a Comment