Oct 2, 2008

Allergy Update

Bauer had his yearly allergist appointment today and it went a little better than I expected. He was great, and they retested him for his milk and egg allergies (but not peanut because that's probably not going anywhere) and found out that his egg allergy has gotten better! His allergist said that by next year we might be able to start letting him eat eggs! I know it's not the greatest news, but I was expecting no change at all so any improvement is good news!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats---i think i understand a little better what this means since we've had to deal w/the peanut allergy. hope it makes your life a tad bit easier.

McGinnis Family said...

That is AWESOME news!!! Hopefully he continues to improve!

Alyson said...

WHOOHOO! That is great! Miss you!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

That is such great news!!! I hope that will make things a little bit easier for you.

Janee said...

Wonderful news! Yay! I had HORRIBLE food allergies when I was a kid so I know how awful it is :(

Johanna said...

That's awesome. That will definitely make things easier for you and more fun for Bauer, too!

Clark Family said...

Awesome! Yea, for hard boiled eggs on Easter!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Yay! That's great news, hopefully his other allergies will improve too.

Dawn said...

That's great news Aubrey! And of course for Bauer!