We've been having such a fun time with Matt's family this week! I really wish they all lived closer so we could see them more than once or twice a year. Bauer really loves all of his aunts and uncles!

One of my gifts to Matt were the
lightsaber add-
ons for the
Wii remotes to play a couple Star Wars games. Bauer seems to think that they were his gift and has been playing with them since Matt opened them!

We got Bauer
Candyland and he loves it! My sister got him another simpler version that he's had so much fun with so we decided to try the regular version too. We've been playing it several times a day so far and somehow he always seems to win!

Bauer made an apron for his Noni and Poppy for Christmas. He had so much fun making it and was disappointed when we finished it. Noni put it on him so he could help his aunts with the cooking for our Christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas everyone! We hope that you're having as much fun as we are! (And I have to apologize for Matt's inability to keep his eyes open during pictures! All of our pictures looked like this so I just had to go with the one that Bauer was smiling in!)
5 comments:
We are glad you guys had a great Christmas. Chris is so jealous of the Star Wars game, we cant to hang with you guys when we get back!
That is the biggest smile I have ever seen on Bauer's face! It is the greatest picture ever! Say, is that a new T-shirt Matt is wearing?
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Bauer looks so excited and I love the apron - such a cute idea........ did you get my e-mail?? Let me know if you didn't! :)
I had so much fun with you guys over Christmas vacation. It went way to fast. I am slightly glad that it is over because I don't have the energy to keep up with our 3am games/talking or whatever. I miss you guys.
Glad you had such a great Christmas. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment