They immediately pulled it out and Bauer spent the rest of the evening bouncing around talking about his telescope and how he was going to look at the "night sky".

Bauer couldn't contain his excitement and definitely couldn't wait until it got dark out before setting it up!

He's trying to understand how this thing works and whether or not he can see his hand...

While we were helping Bauer with his telescope we discovered that Cadance really enjoys being in her bouncy seat! And that Bauer likes to make sure she's comfortable and turns her music on (the seat plays music) and switches it up every few minutes so she doesn't get tired of the same songs over and over.

Bauer waited not-so-patiently but ever so excitedly while Matt adjusted the telescope to find what we think was Mercury. I looked at it too and it looked pretty crater-y to me but I'm no expert!

Bauer got to check out Orion's belt, too. We also saw the Big Dipper and he claims he found Bootes (pronounced Bo-oh-tees.....) without the telescope.

He's had an aversion to the camera lately so in order to get him to smile for me I told him I'd put the camera away as soon as he did. This is what I got in return!
Bauer can't stop talking about his telescope and is more than happy to set it up in the house and look at my costume from Halloween to find all the planets! Thanks Becca, you might have to receive an award for this gift!
7 comments:
Awesome gift! That is perfect for him!
That's awesome!!
I love your header.
:) Im glad that he likes it so much. Haha I love his smiling picture. I hope that he gets lots of use out of it, and that he doesnt always want to stay up too late to look at the stars. I like how Matt was as excited as Bauer :)
That's awesome. His smile picture is pretty funny. What a goofy kid.
I know I already said this, but I LOVE YOUR HEADER!!!!
Bauer is so funny! He is such a smart kid. It's amazing!
Bauer is so funny! And I also love the picture with bauer and cadance, very beautiful!
Rachael stopped by the other day, and while on the computer, she burst out laughing. I wandered over to see what she was laughing at: Bauer's smile! He is a goofy kid! But a sweet and smart one, too!
What an awesome gift for him!
Post a Comment