How did we get so lucky to have two of the most beautiful children ever?! (Again, a little biased...)
May 17, 2009
Cadance's Blessing
Today was a really big day in the Boardman household. It was our first day back at church and Cadance was blessed! It was a wonderful day but I'm exhausted from having to get a family of four ready for church by 9am and staying awake for the rest of the day!
I have to say that Cadance looks so beautiful in her dress but I might be just a little bit biased...
Bauer was excited when I started taking pictures of Cadance and wanted to "lay down next to her!" I think having her around is changing him for the good. The camera is his friend now!
My mom got here on Thursday night and will be staying for at least three weeks (I'm trying to convince her to stay longer but she doesn't seem to want to negotiate...). Bauer was so excited for her to come and has been having a blast with her! I know he's not going to want her to leave either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Cadance looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad you had a good day!
You all look so nice, what a beautiful day it was I'm sure. What a nice treat to have your mom there for a while, time for some mommy rest.
She looks beautiful in her dress! You guys are such a cute family!
She definitely looks like a little angel. I think Bauer might not be putting up a fight about pictures anymore because he knows if he doesn't cooperate you have another subject that is perfectly willing to pose for photo ops. You look great by the way. I can't wait to see you for christmas this year.
You are a beautiful family!
We totally missed you Sunday! But we understand. If we would have known it was Cadance's blessing day, we would have come to the Lansing ward. You do have beautiful babies! :) We are going to be at Potter Park zoo this afternoon if you think you can make it!
Wow! You are not biased...I agree. Oh wait, I might be biased too because they are my only neice and nephew right now :) They both look sooo cute.
I love your red shirt, Aubrey. You look beautiful. Cadance looks so very beautiful too! I love the pic where Bauer is looking off to the side.
Her blessing was beautiful. She is so adorable!
She looks beautiful & her blessing was so beautiful also!
Ohhhh! What a sweet, beautiful blessing dress!!!! She looks absolutely precious!!! I love blessing days! they are so neat! You are an aewsome family!
Post a Comment