Bauer weighs a very healthy 38 1/4 lbs but now might have seasonal allergies as well. He's still on daily breathing treatments and also has to take medicine to help with upper respiratory congestion and keeping his airways open. Can't he catch a break?!
5 comments:
She is still so tiny! I am sorry to hear about Bauer. :( Hopefully the allergies won't last too long!
Poor guy! That is rough. Cadance is such a doll. It was so fun to see her, even for a second. Do you think she looks at all like Bauer?
Daily breathing treatments? That is rough, he seems to be a trooper though. Cadence looks adorable sporting her little sun hat! Your pictures are looking great lately!
wow- I can't believe it's been over a month already since you had her! She is so cute. That is such a bummer about Bauer- hope the allergies clear up soon!!
Poor little guy. I hope he is feeling better soon. They are so adorable together. Wish I could see them more often. Thank you for keeping such a wonderful blog Aubrey. Love you!
Post a Comment