May 10, 2009

Luckiest Mom Ever!

I love "my two babies" so much and feel so blessed every day that I'm their mother! I also love being able enjoy the beautiful spring weather by being able to take Mother's Day pictures out by our lovely lilac bushes!
I think the pictures speak for themselves, no captions necessary!
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!

10 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Those are the sweetest, most tender pictures ever! Definitely PRICELESS!!!

Alexis said...

Great pictures! Oh, and yes you are crazy - and so is Riley! But that's not a bad thing. :)

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! Happy mother's day!

Linz said...

Those are all just in your yard! How cool. Very beautiful.

Janee said...

Wow, I love these pics! Happy Mother's Day!

Rylie said...

The pictures turned out awesome!!

J.C. Carlson said...

Say, I think that I'm the luckiest mom ever! Don't I have the greatest children of all time???

The Richardson Clan said...

Nice pictures! What a great day to take some pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

Becca said...

What great pictures!

Aner said...

Great pictures!