Jul 9, 2009

Three Sweet Months

Today our precious baby Cadance is three months old! It's going by so fast that I don't even know what to say! She's holding her head up so much better now and is so smiley when she's in a good mood, even when no one's looking at her. She just loves to smile! She likes to talk to and coo at us, too. I love her voice, it's so beautiful! I can't get enough of her and just want to hold and kiss and squeeze and love her all day long!

7 comments:

Aner said...

Gotta love those chubby cheeks! Three months already - amazing!

Janee said...

Can't wait to see pics!

Maverick said...

I miss my family! :(

The Richardson Clan said...

I saw a pic of Cadance on Linz's blog. She is getting soooo big. I can't wait to see her when we get back! Hope you are having a blast with your mom!

J.C. Carlson said...

Wow. These are some really olds posts. What are you doing over there other than lollygagging around and eating bon-bons?

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Has it really been htat long? It seems like just yesterday you told me you were pregnant. Wow, we hope we get to see you guys sometime this summer.:)

J.C. Carlson said...

Bauer is the best big brother in the known universe!